Thursday, September 30, 2010

A Wet Pussy And A Dry Purse Don't Match!

I know...I know...ya'll think I'm crazy but I got this from my Granny. She was a very smart woman who never let anyone treat her less than what she expected and required. Saying that a wet pussy and a dry purse don't match is just simply stating that if you opening yo ass to a man he needs to be paying for SOMETHING. That doesn't make you a hoe or a hooker that just means that the men that you are sexual with will know that you are not just a "jump off" or his little "piece of ass" you required time, maintenance, money and consideration. Women amuse me trying to please an unemployed ass man or a man that looks at you as a option and not a priority. A man should have a NATURAL instinct to want to take care of you if he is a REAL man...keyword: MAN. A man wants to make sure that HIS woman is provided for and that she is happy and has everything that she needs. At least that is what my husband does. We truly do have a storybook love story. We met when we were 20 years old. I was in college at the time and he was working in a plant in Flint, Michigan and we were dating and we eventually fell in love. We lost our virginity to each other the same year, both at the age of 20. We got married at 21 years old, only 7 months of being together. I was in heaven ...I thought about him and smelled him on me when we were not even together. He still gives me "butterflies" now after being married for almost 9 years now...we are both 29 years old now. We have 8 year old twins and are very happy. Now, what if I was a dumb bitch and just allowed him to do what ever the hell he wanted to do? You have to be verbal will these men telling them what is mandatory in any relationship that you are in. Men will only do to you what you ALLOW them to do to you. Even on that first date it is up to YOU if you allow that man to hold your hand, yawn and put his arm around you, kiss you and anything else. Take charge and let these fools know that there are prerequisites that they have to meet in order to even get a call back. But don't be a silly hoe, claiming that you want a man with a college degree when yo ass aint even got a G.E.D. let alone a diploma. Give the man feasible requirements, as he should do the same for you. Like I said quit giving the pussy out for free...it ain't a good look. LOL...*Smooches*

Angie~(Peaches)
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

1 comment:

  1. "And mad cow disease isn't good flavoring for a luxury steak dinner"
    Meaning if a man put in money to have the kind of woman he wants out of you as in making sure you're wearing the best, driving the best, and living the best. What you woman can a least do, is not have him break down into a psychotic dementia leaving him crippled and near death after eating up your selfish, lying, manipulative, two timing, fickle behavior.

    ReplyDelete