Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Dating 101...Quit Kissing Ass & Ask Questions.

I am just so sick of this shit I feel like I am basking in the presence of ignorance and mediocrity. When women are looking for a man it seems to me in 2010 women are so fucking desperate to be with someone they are willing to accept whatever treatment these men are dishing out. Women don't demand any requirements or mandatory prerequisites for whatever potential man they consider dating. Quit kissing ass and ask questions. Lucky for me I was raised by my very wise grandmother and not a 30 year old mama still trying to "hit the club". She told me the small things that needs to be said, done and checked before allowing any man to come into your life. I used to ask ALL questions before getting involved with any man, and some answers I would accept at face value but other things like age, marital status, credit score, verification of a high school diploma, number of children and criminal I need documentation to prove what you telling me. I paid $49.99 online and got all the info I needed to feel comfortable in beginning a relationship. My grandmother told me that when you are dating a man the woman is in control. I have said this before...it is up to YOU if he holds your hand, touches your leg, starts a sexual conversation, puts his arm around you with "the yawn move" or anything else. Why do we feel as women that we have to sit mute and allow the man to do or say whatever the hell he wants to do and we just sit there and smile?! Hell no. There should also be no sex involved when you are dating a person because dick clouds reality and judgment. You are supposed to be getting to know this person inside and out and if all you can think about is the way he hit it from the back then what IS important will probably take a back seat position to the premature sex life that has erupted. Some women are saved and active in the body of Christ and feel that they really have a hard time dating because men some men will not accept abstinence in a relationship. Okay, I'm going to tread slowly with this one. So...LOL...it seems when a women has had sex before or even has kids and then decides after she has been saved and decides that she wants to give her heart to Christ or Allah or whatever God she serves that she is wrong from abstaining from sex. If the man respects you he will value your dedication to God on what you are doing. He is a selfish bastard if he tries to pressure you or make you feel bad for the stand that you are taking to be closer to God. I was a virgin until I was engaged at 20 years old. My husband and I lost our virginity to each other and I thank God for the type of husband that I have. As far as sex goes when it does began to happen in your relationship...don't allow just ANY man to play in yo ass. Giving a man sex is not mandatory it is your choice. Men always wanting you to do "special things" in the bedroom when they aren't doing anything extra OUTSIDE the bedroom. How do you expect to get a TRICK when you are not a TREAT?!?? You don't do anything "just because" or make your woman feel like the luckiest girl in the world. If you have to wonder why you are with that fool then you DO NOT need to be with him. Another thing, demand respect!! Don't let a man pull up to pick you up and blow a damn horn in front of your house, only HOES are horn trained and I'm pretty sure you don't live in a hoe house so make that fool come to the door and knock!! If Jesus even comes to the door and knock what makes that sorry ass fool so special?! You also should not allow a man to call u last minute for ANYTHING. Have enough respect for yourself for him to make "plans" for you..actually knowing days in advance that you are going somewhere. Don't be a damn booty call. When you do go on date make a daytime date. Men who only take you out late at night either want some ass or don't want to be seen with you in the daytime. Its a hard pill to swallow but its the truth. Men will only do what you let them do..quit "letting" ...be a real woman and get a backbone.
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment